Chocolate mug cake
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 minutes|
|Total Time:||10 minutes|
A Chocolate Cake that only takes 5 minutes to make, and it's made with Lentil Flour. And YES! It's Gluten Free
- 4 Tbs CUISINE SOLEIL Lentil Flour
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbs milk
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs chocolate chips, melted in the microwave
- 2 Tbs chocolate chips, not melted
- small splash of vanilla
- 1 large coffee mug
- Add all of the ingredients to the mug and use a fork to mix thoroughly, making sure to get the bottom corners of the mug, so you don't get left with chalky clumps when you get to the bottom of your mug!
- Cook for 3 minutes on high in the microwave.
- MaMa likes to serve it in the mug for the sake of novelty.
Add a little whipped cream if your heart so desires and enjoy!
1 Review for “Chocolate mug cake”
Create Your Own Review
Have you tasted or baked this recipe? Let the world know what you think about it!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required