|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 minutes|
|Total Time:||50 minutes|
|Servings:||Yields 12 small muffins, or 9 large.|
Good muffins for breakfast or lunch.
- 2 Soft Bananas
- ¼ Cup Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- ½ TBS Coconut oil
- 2 TPS Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Cup Cuisine Soleil Brown Rice flour
- 2 TSP baking powder
- ½ TSP salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat Over to 350ºF
- Add all wet ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until batter is smooth and uniform.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes.
At the end let cool for 10 minutes.
0 Reviews for “Banana muffins”
Create Your Own Review
Have you tasted or baked this recipe? Let the world know what you think about it!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required