|Prep Time:||1 hour 25 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||1 hour 35 minutes|
Forget you ice cream and popcorn.
- 400gr Cuisine Soleil, All Purpose Flour
- 150gr Blond Bio Cane Sugar
- 1 TBS Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250gr butter, in pieces
- 4 TBS milk
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt and butter.
- Create a hole in the middle of your flour to poor the remaining ingredients in.
- Add milk and vanilla into the hole
- Mix well forming a dough, and divide into 4 pieces
- Roll into balls, approximately 2-3cm in diameter and roll in sugar
- Place in fridge for 1 hour
- Cut into cookie shapes, (about 1 cm thick)
- Bake at 180C for 5-10 minutes (watch closely)
0 Reviews for “Vanilla sandies”
Create Your Own Review
Have you tasted or baked this recipe? Let the world know what you think about it!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required