Cinnamon raisin bread
|Prep Time:||45 minutes|
|Cook Time:||1 hour|
|Total Time:||1 hour 45 minutes|
Simply easy and delicious!
- 6 cups brown rice flour (Cuisine Soleil)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (Cuisine Soleil)
- 3 envelopes (24g) quick rise instant yeast
- 2 tbsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (I'm going to put 2 tsp next time)
- 1 cup Sultana raisins
- 3 cups water, 100°F
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine flours, yeast, xanthan gum, cinnamon and raisins.
- Add water, eggs, oil, vinegar and molasses. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add salt and continue to blend until well mixed.
- Lightly grease 2 loaf pans.
- Divide the batter between the two pans.
- Using a spatula, press dough into corners of pans and smooth the tops.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise in a warm draft free place.
- Let rise 35 minutes.
- Bake on the center rack at 375°F for 45 to 65 minutes until a crisp hard sound can be heard when tapping the loaf. (Mine took exactly 48 minutes).
- Cover with aluminium foil if bread gets to dark and continue to bake until done.
- Remove from pans and cool completely on a wire rack before slicing (If you can wait that long!).
- Store in fridge and freeze for later use.
Makes two 8-inch breads. Store in fridge or slice and keep in frezzer for the occassional healthy snack!
0 Reviews for “Cinnamon raisin bread”
Create Your Own Review
Have you tasted or baked this recipe? Let the world know what you think about it!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required