Zucchini lemon bread
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook Time:||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Total Time:||1 hour 25 minutes|
Simply moist and delicious! For breakfast, lunch or simply with your afternoon tea.
- 2 cups millet flour, sifted
- 1 cup tapioca flour, sifted
- 1 tsp guar gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, not packed
- 3 1/4 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter and lightly flour an 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, combine flours, guar gum, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and ground flax seeds.
- In another bowl, beat together oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, eggs and sugar. With wooden spoon, add zucchini.
- Gradually add flour mixture and stir to moisten.
- Pour dough into loaf pan.
- Place lemon slice (optional) on loaf, pressing slightly into dough.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a tester inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes before taking out of loaf pan.
- Let cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
0 Reviews for “Zucchini lemon bread”
Create Your Own Review
Have you tasted or baked this recipe? Let the world know what you think about it!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required