Chocolate chip cookies
Cook Time: 15 minutes
½ cup of unsalted butter
¼ cup of sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ tsp. of vanilla extract
1¼ cup of all purpose flour mix
½ tsp. of baking soda
¼ tsp. of salt
½ cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350°F, 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until creamy and fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients. Slowly incorporate wet ingredients and gently mix.
- Add chocolate Chips
- Drop spoonfuls on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 14 minutes or until golden on bottom.
- Let it cool down.