Cranberry raisin cookies
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
2 cups of chickpea flour
1 cup of buckwheat flour
1 pinch of salt
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 handful of raisins
1 handful of dried cranberries
- Preheat oven at 175°C, 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix chickpea flour, buckwheat flour, salt.
- In another bowl, beat egg, milk and sugar. Incorporate the dry ingredients to the mixture. Add dried fruits and mix slowly until smooth. If the mix is too wet, add a little bit of buckwheat flour. If the mix is to dry, add a little bit of milk.
- Set aside for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Drop by tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from baking sheets and let it cool down.
For more chewy cookies replace 1 cup of milk by ½ cup of butter and ½ cup of milk.