Great homemade granola bars!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Difficulty: Moderately easy
½ cup lentils flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup walnuts
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup rehydrated dried tomatoes in ¼ cup of boiling water
½ white onion diced
½ cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
2 small cloves of garlic chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed soaked in 2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon tamari sauce
½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a food processor combine lentils flour, baking powder, walnuts and sunflower seeds.
- Chop the rehydrated dried tomatoes and place in a bowl.
- Add water used to soak the tomatoes, parsley, onion, chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, flax seeds, tamari sauce and rosemary.
- Add the dry mixture in the liquid mixture and mix well.
- Place in a loaf pan covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.