Forget your ice cream and popcorn.
Prep Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Cook Time: 1o minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
400gr Cuisine Soleil, All Purpose Flour
150gr Blond Bio Cane Sugar
1 TBS Vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
250gr butter, in pieces
4 TBS milk
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt and butter.
- Create a hole in the middle of your flour to poor the remaining ingredients in.
- Add milk and vanilla into the hole
- Mix well forming a dough, and divide into 4 pieces
- Roll into balls, approximately 2-3cm in diameter and roll in sugar
- Place in fridge for 1 hour
- Cut into cookie shapes, (about 1 cm thick)
- Bake at 180C for 5-10 minutes (watch closely)