Easy to make and delicious, these cookies will please the whole family!
Preparation: 15 minutes (+30 minutes rest)
Cooking: 15 minutes
For 12 big cookies
- 180g New All-Purpose Mix
- 90g granulated sugar
- 150g packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 to 200g chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk together both sugars, salt, and melted butter
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla extract
- Whisk in the flour and baking soda
- Add the chocolate chips
- Put the dough in the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes to an hour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form spheres on the baking sheet using an ice cream scoop or a big spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to brown.
- Cool completely before serving…if you can!