These would make perfect appetizers or brunch snacks.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings : 24 mini Pão
1 tbsp. of ground flax seeds
1½ cup of tapioca flour
1 cup of Paris mushrooms, sliced
2/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1/3 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp. of salt
½ tsp. of dried sage
Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F, 200°C.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a bowl, mix tapioca flour, salt, pepper, sage, garlic cloves and flax seeds. Reserved.
- In another bowl, mix olive oil and almond milk. Incorporate the dry mix into the wet mix. The mixture should be liquid but creamy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the batter has risen and has become a light golden brown.
- These muffins are soft on the inside but crunchy on the outside.
- ***You can add 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese for a more cheesy flavor.