Carrot coconut muffins
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings : 12
2 cups of gluten free all purpose mix flour (Cuisine Soleil)
½ cup of soft brown sugar
2 tsp. of baking soda
1 tsp. of gluten-free baking powder
2 tsp. of ground cinnamon
½ tsp. of salt
2 tsp of vanilla
2 cups of shredded carrots
1 apple (skinless, shredded)
¾ cup of naturel raisins
½ cup of organic coconut oil
½ cup of coconut milk beverage
¾ cup of shredded coconut, unsweetned
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (350°F)
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the carrots, the raisins, the shredded coconut and the apple. Mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with coconut oil, coconut beverage and vanilla.
- Incorporate the wet mix to the flour mix and mix softly with a spatula.
- Divide the dough into 12 muffins compounds.
- Bake during 35 to 40 minutes.