A recipe by our partner Gabrielle Samson, coach and teacher in living and hypotoxic food.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup grated carrots or carrot pulp
- ½ cup Cuisine Soleil brown rice flour
- ½ cup Cuisine Soleil tapioca starch
- ¼ cup almond powder
- 1 tbsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp. xantham gum
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ cup raisins, dried cranberries or apple juice
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecan nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Oil and flour muffin tins
- Mix all ingredients together in the bowl of a stand mixer or by hand
- Pour the batter in the tins and cook for 30 minutes.
- You can keep your muffins in the fridge for approximately one week !