A very simple yet delicious holiday recipe!
Yields approximately 40 small blinis.
You can keep the blinis up to 3 days in the fridge. They can even be frozen. You will just have to put them in the oven for a few minutes covered with a sheet of aluminium paper for them not to dry.
- 250 grams Cuisine Soleil All-Purpose Mix
- 250 grams Cuisine Soleil Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tsp. gluten free instant yeast
- 4 large eggs
- 70 cl milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- In a large bowl, mix both flours and salt.
- Beat eggs and incorporate them to the flour mix.
- Heat milk until warm. Pour a little warm milk in a glass and dissolve instant yeast.
- Add the milk-yeast mix to the flour mix, combine.
- Gradually add the rest of the milk, mix well until you obtain a thick pancake-like dough.
- Let stand for at least a full hour.
- In a buttered blini pan or small frying pan, cook your blinis on one side until little holes start appearing at the surface. Flip them and cook other side. Set Aside!
- For a classic, serve with sour cream and smoked salmon!