Lavash bread is delicious with hummus !
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
3/4 cup of brown rice flour
1/3 cup of tapioca flour
1 tsp. of golden sugar
1 ½ tsp. of xanthan gum
1 ½ tsp. of instant yeast of yeast for bread machine
1/2 tsp. of salt
3/4 cup of water
1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. of vegetable oil
3 tbsp. of poppy seeds
1 ou 2 tbsp of white rice flour
- Preheat the oven at 375 °F, 190°C.
- In a bowl, mix brown rice flour, tapioca flour, sugar, xanthan gum, yeast and salt. Reserve.
- In another bowl, mix water, vinagar and oil.
- Add the humid mix to the dry mix and mix slowly.
- Grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Powder half of poppy seeds on the baking pan. Pour the batter into the baking pan and powdered with white rice flour.
- Put a waxed paper sheet on the batter and press slowly to spread the dough. You can add a little bit of white rice flour underneath if needed.
- Withdraw the waxed paper sheet when the dough is thin and powder it with poppy seeds.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let it cool down and break up the dough into little pieces.