Peanut Butter Cookies, a classic!
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings : 36-40 small cookies
1/2 cup (125 mL or 1 stick) unsalted butter
3/4 cup (175 mL) brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups (310 mL) crunchy peanut butter
1 cup (250 mL) Cuisine Soleil All purpose mix
1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Cream together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add in peanut butter and blend until incorporated.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes or until somewhat firm.
- Scoop out spoonfuls and roll into balls approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- Place onto parchment lined baking sheet and flatten with fork dipped in Alterna flour to prevent fork from sticking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.