A recipe for small, soft and tasty sorghum flour mini-cakes by Houda Bagané of the blog Dans la Cuisine de Houda.
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams sugar
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) milk
- 25 grams Cuisine Soleil Sorghum Flour
- 45 grams Cuisine Soleil All-Purpose Mix
- 5 grams baking powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Some sliced almonds
- Some raisins
- Place the oven rack in the middle of the oven
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Beat sugar and eggs
- Add oil and milk
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula until you can’t see the flour anymore.
- Add the honey
- Using an ice cream spoon, fill mini-cake molds
- Garnish with raisins and sliced almonds
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes