Ginger snap cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: About 24 cookies
1½ cups of brown rice flour
1 tsp. of powdered ginger root
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. of salt
½ cup. of honey
3 tbsp. of molasses
- Preheat oven to 175°C, 350°F.
- Grease a cookie sheet, set aside.
- In a bowl mix together flour, spices and salt. Add the honey and molasses and stir together. This will make a stiff dough. Work it until if forms a ball.
- Dampen your hands and pinch off small sections and roll into 3/4″ balls. Place these 3″ apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- After making all the dough into balls, press each flat (1/4″ thick) with the bottom of a wet glass dipped in granulated sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Do not leave in oven longer than 15 minutes. These brown only slightly. Remove from cookie sheet immediately.