Savory mediterranean muffins
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
1 cup of chickpea flour
1 cup of brown rice flour
¼ cup of sugar
2 tsp. of gluten-free baking powder
1 tbsp. of dried minced onion
1 tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp. of dried oregano
1 tsp. of xanthan gum
¾ tsp. of salt
1 cup of milk
½ cup of canola oil
¼ cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup of black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a bowl, mix together chickpea flour, brown rice flour, sugar, baking powder, onion, parmesan, oregano, xanthan gum and salt.
- In another bowl, beat milk, oil and eggs until until light and fluffy. Stir in tomatoes and olives.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix slowly.
- Spoon the batter into twelve greased muffin pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until done.