Add sprouted grains and your bread has never tasted so good!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
80 g (½ cup) brown rice flour
80 g (½ cup) buckwheat flour
80 g (½ cup) chickpeas flour
75 g (½cup) tapioca flour
25 g (½ cup) quinoa flakes
25 g (½ cup) rice bran
1 pinch of salt
45 g (½ cup) sprouted and dehydrated buckwheat
10 g (1 tablespoon) sprouted and dehydrated sunflower seeds
10 g (1 tablespoon) sprouted and dehydrated quinoa
10 g (1 tablespoon) black sesame seeds
10 g (1 tablespoon) chia seeds
10 g (1½ teaspoons) xanthan gum
310 ml (1 1/4 cups) warm water
60 ml (1 1/4 cup) agave nectar
10 ml (2 teaspoons) apple cider vinegar
30 g (1/4 cup) applesauce
7 g (1½ teaspoons) baking powder
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, using a hand mixer, mix flour, quinoa flakes, rice bran, buckwheat sprouts, salt, sunflower seeds, quinoa, sesame seeds, chia seeds and xanthan gum. Set aside
- In a large bowl, pour water. Start the hand mixer and add the eggs, agave nectar and vinegar. Lather. Add the sauce and mix well.
- Add baking powder to the dry ingredients.
- While stirring, add the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture. Stir until mixture is smooth. Correct the amount of water if needed.
- Pour into the mold. Place on top rack of oven turned off.
- Place a large bowl filled with hot water on bottom rack. Close the door and let rise about 45 minutes.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 C (350 F) then, out of the oven, place the bread on a rack to cool.